Cool Home Furnishing Consignment Shops in Denver
Especially in today’s housing market, buying a home is a major accomplishment that requires careful planning and years of saving. Therefore, if there are other items you need, you likely won’t want to spend a fortune on them. Furniture is one of those expenses that can add up very quickly, which is why consignment shopping is a smart and fun way to buy your furniture! You know that it is our goal at Sloane’s Carpet Secret to help you save money wherever you can, so this month we have created a list of the coolest consignment shops in Denver.
1. Lush Life Consigned Furnishings: Lush Life is just one of many incredible stops along Antique Row on Broadway. This store stands out specifically because it is family-owned and honors a commitment to sell only the highest quality furniture. This stuff will last you a lifetime. This promise of quality mixed with a colorful, eclectic taste means you will find some amazing and unique pieces, all at an affordable price. The owners are committed to their customers, and if there is something the store does not have when you visit, you can give your contact information and someone will call you when they get something that matches your description. Visit Lush Life at 1745 S. Broadway.
2. re|for your home: Situated in the middle of the artsy RiNo District, this consignment shop offers unique furniture pieces, home accessories such as lamps and vases, and upcycling and upholstery services. This means that whether you are looking for a new piece or just want to spruce up something you already have, this is the place for you! re|for your home also offers interior design services, so if you need some help creating your perfect space, check them out. They are located at 2845 Walnut St.
3. Design Repeats: This store is located in Centennial and may not be as trendy looking at first sight as our smaller Denver consignment shops, but the selection here will amaze you. With 14,000 square feet of space, Design Repeats has everything you need to fill your home with high-quality, affordable furniture. They also have a large selection of art and home décor to brighten up any room! If you are interested in seeing many options without having to travel to multiple stores, Design Repeats is sure to have what you are looking for. Their address is 8200 S. Colorado Boulevard.
4. Home Again Furniture: Conveniently located near the I-25 and Broadway exit, this well-stocked consignment shop is sure to have a piece that interests you. This store boasts new inventory each day, but quality is never sacrificed in favor of quantity. This is one of the most popular consignment stores in Denver, so keep in mind that the selection changes quickly. You may stop in one day and come back a few days later to a widely different selection! That being said, there are always gems here and the staff is friendly and more than willing to help you. The address is 1900 W. Mississippi Ave.
5. Joy’s Consigned Furnishings: This consignment store is located in the Happy Canyon Shopping Center near Hampden and I-25. Much of the furniture at this location comes from model homes, so it is barely used. This store is located in an upscale neighborhood, so the furniture sold is of the highest quality and is still affordable. With a 10,000-square-foot space, you are sure to find all kinds of pieces and decorations that you love. Visit Joy’s at 5030 E. Hampden Ave.
How to Use This Information
As Denver’s top discount carpet retailer, we pride ourselves at Sloane’s Carpet Secret on bringing you the best deals around, from consignment furniture to carpet. We offer hundreds of carpet styles and also affordable and pain-free installation. When it is time to replace your carpet, call Sloane’s at (303) 300-9555 or contact us online.